A. General Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments
- Once a Person has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the
- NNEF’s rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of NNEF’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any Person’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by NNEF with respect to such Each Person accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of NNEF.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Person and These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the Person and NNEF. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The entries in the books of NNEF and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of NNEF and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the Person and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the
B. Limitation of Liability
- NNEF has made this Service available to the Person as a matter of convenience. NNEF expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this The Person agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that NNEF reserves the right to terminate the rights to use the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
- NNEF and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, nonperformance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the NNEF and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- NNEF and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the Person on account of:
- the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(ii) Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The Person shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and NNEF and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the
- The Person agrees that NNEF or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Person for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond NNEF’s reasonable
C. Miscellaneous Conditions:
- The Person agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that NNEF or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the Person, NNEF does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- NNEF, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the
- The total e-payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction. NNEF shall not be liable for any failure by the Person or third party making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment
D. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The Person agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Person shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner The Person further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Person may pay his/ her amount to NNEF by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Person warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Person is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The Person is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The Person authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of amount selected by such Person along with the applicable
- The Person is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the
E. Transaction Charges
NNEF does not charge any processing fee or service charge from the Persons for online payment. However Persons have to bear the necessary transaction charge plus service tax applicable for online payment of amount. This charge will be taken by e-payment solution provider for giving this service. Charges are mentioned in NNEF payment Portal where Person proceeds for online payment.
F. Payment Gateway /Net Banking Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to pay amount online. NNEF or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.