- Refund for Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the Person for any reason whatsoever, such Person shall immediately approach NNEF with his/ her claim details and claim refund from NNEF alone. Such refund (if any) shall be made only by NNEF via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as NNEF deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any Person to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental
- Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The Person shall directly contact NNEF for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by NNEF alone in line with their policies and
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the Person shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact NNEF via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by NNEF to confirm.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the Person may initiate a fresh transaction to make
There is no option for cancellation after payment is made. However the person shall approach NNEF to claim the refund.